[LUXURY] Show me your pitties t shirt

A little over a year ago, pet photographer and animal shelter advocate ShowAdam Goldberg came up with an idea for a new photo series: The Pit Bull Picture Project. Goldberg, who is based in Tampa, Florida, set out to photograph pitties in a way that would Show me your pitties shirt help dismantle untrue negative stereotypes about the dogs, and show off their goofy and lovable side to inspire more adoptions he told TODAY. About 300 pit bulls have been photographed so far pitties for the series, which has received national attention.
From merry story above. If you need this shirt,we are sale off for you, please feel free to order it now : Show me your pitties shirt
Show me your pitties classic shirt
Most of the subjects are shelter dogs who need homes. Usually that means he's shooting dogs like the one above. But not that long ago, a shelter produced this sweet pupper to be part of the project. Then the shelter brought him to meet the dog's siblings. Their heads were bigger and blockier; more typical of what you imagine of a pit bull.
See more our blog at Show me your pitties t shirts

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

[AUTHETIC] Kiss me I'm groot Irish St Patrick day shirt

[AUTHETIC] St Patrick day Deadpool Kiss me and I'm touching you tonight shirt

[LUXURY] Some grandmas knit real grandmas ride motorcycles t shirt