[LUXURY] I'm not a bitch I'm the bitch and it's ms bitch to you t shirt

The only part that stinks is when people equate intensity with coldness and don't bother getting bitch to know me. bitch can't even count the number of times people have told me they thought I I'm not a bitch I'm the bitch and it's ms bitch to you shirt hated them because I'm not a smiley, bright person by default. I've gone on blind dates that you I thought went really well bitch until I heard back from the friend who set it up that my poor date thought I hated him the whole time. Some people just aren't peppy and smiley by default, and that's okay.
From merry story above. If you need this shirt,we are sale off for you, please feel free to order it now : I'm not a bitch I'm the bitch and it's ms bitch to you shirt
I'm not a bitch I'm the bitch and it's ms bitch to you classic shirt
Shoutout to the bloggers before me for teaching everyone about Resting Bitch Face and why the world needs to cool off of judging women for not smiling. So it's been established that women should be allowed to be neutral; great. I'm sure Gloria Steinem is stoked. But what about serious women. Those who don't smile, but also god forbid get annoyed when people waste their time.
See more our blog at I'm not a bitch I'm the bitch and it's ms bitch to you t shirts

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

[AUTHETIC] Kiss me I'm groot Irish St Patrick day shirt

[AUTHETIC] St Patrick day Deadpool Kiss me and I'm touching you tonight shirt

[LUXURY] Some grandmas knit real grandmas ride motorcycles t shirt